Friday, 30 January 2015

Weatherproof Your Garden

It’s been a typically British winter so far – by which we mean unpredictable. Mild one minute followed by freezing conditions the next, it’s no wonder if your garden’s looking a bit shell-shocked. The idea of weatherproofing your garden might sound really difficult, but it’s just a case of using the right types of plants to last all seasons. The folks at Wonderlawn, who produce state-of-the-art artificial grass have designed this handy infographic which gives you 5 top tips for which plants will last throughout our changeable weather.

5 comments:

  1. I am actually based in Ireland however our weather is the same as yours. In fact as I am typing this there is a very light falling of snow outside.

    My two vegetable plots are empty and as I usually start planting in March I would like to ask you this question:

    How can I best prepare my plots for sowing after this much frost and snow and should I wait until, say, April, to start sowing?

    TIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow excellent article i like it so much
    It is very nice to read

    ReplyDelete
  3. so your gardening advice is to put artificial grass in? have you lost your mind?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to have shared information, and are very helpful for the readers and I found I was looking for

    soft full

    Printer Driver

    Lordriver

    Zone Driver

    Get Driver

    ReplyDelete
  5. Artificial grass Artificial grass and cheap

    artificial grass

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails